Thursday 8 October 2009

It's bin a while!

An Open Letter to Bolton Council Environmental Service Department

Good Morning. I do hope this letter find you and your Bolton Family in good health. How are the kids? (I mean apart from the ones that haven't been able to get into a primary school since you closed them all).

I was just writing to see if you would mind bringing one of those refuse trucks over to empty my wheelie bin. It's been a good two and a half weeks since anyone came to visit and Donald (the wheelie bin) has been complaining of indigestion.

I understand that many of your refuse workers are incredibly busy sitting around drinking tea and avoiding exercise, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the cat my 4 year old daughter has recently adopted, after finding it sniffing around the bin, is an impostor, (it has an incredibly long tail and seems to be wearing some sort of mouse outfit) and I am concerned all his friends may join him if the bins are not emptied quickly.

Please let me know if you would be able to do this soon. Alternatively if it would be easier for me and the other thousands of households in the area to bring our un-emptied bins into the town centre on Saturday 17th October at say, around 12pm, and wait on Victoria Square for collection the I'm sure this could be arranged.

Please get back soon

Hugs and Kisses

Kev Walsh
Tonge Moor

No comments: