Tuesday 14 August 2007

Salt and Vinegar is BLUE you idiots!

Dear Mr Walkers Crisps

Please find enclosed half a packet of your Salt an Vinegar flavoured crisps and two packets of other, rival company, salt and vinegar crisps.

You may wonder how these came to arrive on you desk when they clearly should have been consumed by now. The answer is simple. I HATE SALT AND BLOODY VINEGAR. they make my tongue all rough and horrible and make my lips burn.

"Why did you buy them then" i hear you ask. Well the honest reason is i didn't. I went to the shop to pick up a packet of Cheese and Onion for my lunch and reached for the lovely green packet that so obviously going to please me. I paid my 40p (40p for a packet of crisps? Yeah....THAT isn't extortionate!!!!) . At 1:30pm i sat at my desk....slowly opened the green, foil wrapped potato goodness, placed the crisp into my awaiting mouth and....

.......aggghghhhhhhhhh...SALT AND VINEGAR.

Please observe the other packets of S&V i have enclosed. Can you see how the differ from you packets? The quite blatantly BLUEness of the packets? BLUE! Yes...if you were unaware Salt and vinegar is blue (not ACTUALLY blue but crisp packet wise it is). You seem to have taken the cheese and onion GREEN and placed it on the wrong packet. May i suggest you take it upon yourself to sort this situation out before someone dies from a salt and vinegar induced fit due to allergy. It will save you a lot of money and time in the long run.

If you would be so kind as to send me back a packet of GREEN PACKETED cheese and onion i would very much appreciate it.

Love Les

P.S I apologise if you are colourblind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

david r. pritchard said...

And the worst part? Walkers SQUARE crisps (formerly Smith's, I believe) come in the regulation BLUE packets, as per everyone else!